June 1, 2023
I only post here once, maybe twice a month. I am realizing the more I stay off the Internet, the more my brain starts to feel like my pre-Internet brain once did. It feels like my old normal self again.
Some books I am reading:
- Pills-A-Go-Go & Opium for the Masses
- Loompanics Catalog circa 1994
- 1811 Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue
- The Dress Diary of Mrs. Anne Sykes
- Antique American Switchblades
- Are You With Me (yikes)
- Many books about New York City
I know the beginning, the middle and how it all ends, but then when some new discoveries pop up and put a whole new slant on things, that changes everything. This has happened a few times already, where I am charging along full speed ahead and then I come across some small, innocuous tidbit which means everything comes to a screeching halt.
Sometimes it only requires a few minor adjustments and others are like...
Continue reading →